Dámy Skechers GO RUN Razor Excess 2
Go the distance in long-lasting support and comfort wearing Skechers GO RUN® Razor Excess 2. This lace-up carbon infused design features a mono mesh upper, removable Arch Fit® insole, HYPER BURST® cushioning, Goodyear® Performance Outsole, plus Skechers HYPER ARC for an efficient run.
- Patented Skechers Arch Fit® insole system with podiatrist-certified arch support
- Podiatrist-designed shape developed with 20 years of data and 120,000 unweighted foot scans
- Removable insole helps mold to your foot to reduce shock and increase weight dispersion
- Patent-pending carbon infused forefoot winglet plate with an efficient high stiffness-to-weight ratio
- Skechers HYPER ARC adapts to your stride to promote a smoother transition for a more efficient run
- HYPER BURST® cushioning midsole offers a highly responsive and ultra-lightweight experience. This innovative resilient foam is created using a 'Super Critical®' process with spherically-shaped cells compressed into the midsole.
- Goodyear® Performance Outsole delivers enhanced traction, stability and durability
- Mono mesh upper with lace-up front
- Flexible traction outsole
- 1 1/2-inch heel
- Skechers GO RUN® and Arch Fit® logo details
- Goodyear (and winged foot design) and Blimp are trademarks of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company used under license by Skechers USA, Inc., Manhattan Beach, CA. Copyright 2022 The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company. This or any footwear cannot completely eliminate the risk of slipping.